Bethany is an associate attorney in the firm’s commercial litigation practice, handling a wide range of property and business disputes, as well as cybersecurity matters. Her previous litigation experience in state and federal courts, defending a variety of labor and employment, personal injury, and construction actions, allows Bethany to help firm clients with diverse needs.
Prior to entering private practice, Bethany served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Colleen A. Cavanaugh in the Circuit Court for Baltimore County. In law school, Bethany was a Rule 16 Student Attorney for the Office of the Public Defender in both the Criminal and Mental Health Divisions, representing clients in criminal matters and at administrative hearings for involuntary commitment, respectively.
Bethany has represented clients in depositions, mediations, arbitrations, and trials, but she takes just as much pride serving clients behind the scenes, drafting discovery, pleadings, and motions, researching and investigating claims, and negotiating on her client’s behalf.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
- Elon University, B.A. in Economics
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court, Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Maryland Defense Counsel, Inc.