Bowie & Jensen is pleased to announce that five of the firm’s attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 24th edition of The Best Lawyers in America 2018 publication. Matthew Hjortsberg, Mark T. Jensen, William McComas, Michael Siri and Matthew A.S. Esworthy were all named recipients of this prestigious honor.
Each attorney has been selected by their peers for inclusion in Best Lawyers based on their work in the following practice areas:
- Matthew Hjortsberg – Construction Law, Construction Litigation and Mediation
- Mark T. Jensen – Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships), Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- William McComas – Copyright Law, Information Technology Law and Technology Law
- Michael Siri – Construction Law and Construction Litigation
- Matthew A.S. Esworthy– Commercial Litigation
About Best Lawyers:
The Best Lawyers in America is a highly-renowned legal publication and peer-review guide that is featured in the highest circulated publications in the United States as well as many international publications throughout numerous countries. The selection process for Best Lawyers consists of an extensive and rigorous peer-review survey encompassing more than 7.4 million confidential evaluations by leading attorneys. Best Lawyers has been regarded as the most credible and complete guide to legal superiority in the United States for the past three decades.
For more information about Bowie & Jensen’s Best Lawyers in America or your personal legal matters, please contact us.