This upcoming seminar will focus on how to effectively negotiate and structure buy-sell agreements. It will provide detailed instructions on transactional procedures from start to finish in mergers and acquisitions.
The information provided in the seminar will help professionals minimize complications and obstacles by identifying critical considerations from both the purchaser’s and seller’s perspective.
William McComas’s portion of the seminar will focus on advising buyers and sellers during the first steps of the process. Mr. McComas will cover how to:
- Assemble a Professional Advisory Team
- Conduct Business-for-Sale Market Analysis
- Perform “Due Diligence” – Sample Due Diligence Request and Checklist Included
- Create a Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Structure the Transaction
- Draft the Letters of Intent for Stock and Asset Purchase Agreements
- Select and Using a Business Broker
The seminar will take place on Friday, June 20, 2014 at the Crowne Plaza Baltimore at 2004 Greenspring Drive in Timonium from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm. For more information about the seminar, please visit the National Business Institute website. The CLE product ID is 65588ER.